SERVICE TARGET: Who is it for?
- Private Individuals – Self Made Expats – Digital nomads
- Corporate Employees – Ideal for those with ‘lump-sum’ or ‘managed lump-sum’ relocation packages
- International Students
ONLINE VISA & IMMIGRATION SERVICE is for YOU if:
* YOU respect and value your time and budget
* YOU want EASY & HASSLE FREE TRANSITION TO A NEW COUNTRY: we help you make a smooth and successful transition into your new life in Bucharest!
* YOU want a tailor made quality assistance
We offer online assistance or in-person concierge support-our advisor will work one on one with you through the entire Immigration process, supervising and coordinating all of the official paperwork.
We overview the immigration process and detailed information on the procedures to be followed: timing, governmental taxes and documents to submit at the Immigration office. We manage the entire immigration process to ensure that all parties are aware of the process, anticipated time-scales, lists of required documentation and responsibilities in advance of initiation.
Instant Advice – VIDEO CONSULTATIONS – If there is something you aren’t sure about — what application to make, what form to use, what evidence to include, whether you qualify — then ask one of our experts online or by phone at a time that suits you.
Reassurance – APPLICATION CHECKING SERVICE – If you have prepared an application yourself but want the form and documents checking before you send it, our application checking service is for you. Our experts will recommend improvements and identify any missing evidence.
Peace of Mind – FULL REPRESENTATION SERVICE – Too busy to prepare an application yourself? Worried about preparing your application properly? Our Full Representation Service takes over management of your case and ensures you have the greatest chance of success.
Our range of legal services are available at fixed prices covering all immigration cases for expats:
- Long-stay visas and short-stay visas
- Registration certificate EU/EEA/Switzerland/citizens
- All types of permits (residence, work: for seconded employees and for local employees, studies)
- Family reunification for UE citizens and non-UE citizens
- Blue card
- Appointments at General Inspectorate for Immigration and/or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bucharest
Dedicated support and great value in the most important and stressful step of the relocation process. We act as your trusted immigration advisor while minimizing compliance risk.
BUCHAREST ADVISORS – YOUR CITY ADVISOR – SMART IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE