Our range of legal services are available at fixed prices covering all immigration cases for expats:
- Long-stay visas and short-stay visas
- Registration certificate EU/EEA/Switzerland/citizens
- All types of permits (residence, work: for seconded employees and for local employees, studies)
- Family reunification for UE citizens and non-UE citizens
- Blue card
- Appointments at General Inspectorate for Immigration and/or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bucharest
We offer in-person concierge support-our advisor will work one on one with you through the entire Immigration process, supervising and coordinating all of the official paperwork:
Document collection – We collect all the required documents, prepare application forms and obtain necessary signatures.
Filing application – After compiling the application we file it. We monitor application process for you and ensure you are informed on the progress.
Appointments – We schedule an appointment to the local authorities. We will also physically assist with the completions of all relevant applications forms to endure smooth, hassle-free process. Our Advisor will submit application forms with supporting documents and inform you and / or family members about any future appointments that are necessary for them to attend.
Costs to be discussed: governmental taxes, translation fee, service fee etc